Principal and responsible for all content:
Via Marinzen 32
39040 Castelrotto (Bz)
Phone: +39 338 6353022
Source of pictures
© SAM/Helmuth Rier/Laurin Moser
Disclaimer of liability and information
In preparation of this website, every effort has been made to offer the most correct and current information possible. Nevertheless, we disclaim any responsibility for the correctness, the reliability and the completeness of the information provided. We also reserve the right to make changes or additions at any time without notice.
External references and links
Despite careful control of the content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The site operators are solely responsible for the content of these linked pages. We distance ourselves expressively from the views posted on these sites since we do not always agree with them.
If parts or individual phraseology of the text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the legal position in force, the remaining parts of this document are unaffected of this with regard to their content and validity. Any disputes arising out of or related to the use of this website will be litigated or arbitrated in our county.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP ad dress) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Information according to the Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree (LD) no. 196/2003
The LD no.196/2003 (Italian data protection codex) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects in the handling of personal data. According to the law, your data will be treated in a correct and confidential way. According to the Art. 13 of the LD no. 196/2003 we would like to inform you about the following:
1. The supplied data will be handled for the following purposes: correspondence.
2. The handling of the data will be carried out by post or e-mail.
3. The distribution/conferment of your data is optional; nevertheless the missed conferment involves the impossibility of treatment from the developer/owner (A possible refusal to supply your data has consequences on the fulfilment or partial fulfilment of the contract and on the continuation of our business relation).
4. Your data will not be passed on to third parties or broadcast.
5. The owner of the data handling is: Stefan Schenk.
6. The responsible of the data processing is: Stefan Schenk.
7. You may exercise your rights at any time in respect of the person responsible for the data processing according to Art. 7 of the LD 196/2003 which is reproduced below in its entirety:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even tough it may not yet have been recorded, as well as to be notified of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and the methods of the handling;
c) the system applied in case of electronic data processing;
d) the identification details of the owner, the person responsible and the appointed representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or the categories of people to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed State area representatives, managers or people given specific tasks.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
f) updates or corrections of the data or, if it should concern him or her, additions to the data;
g) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data handled in breach of the law including the data which does not need to be kept for the purposes of the aims for which the data has been collected or subsequently handled;
h) a declaration that the operations referred to under a) and b) have been brought to the notice, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or broadcast, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared with the right being safeguarded.
4. The person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data regarding him or her, even tough it may be pertinent to the aim of the data collection;
b) to the handling of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.
Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: The Farm Schererhof, owner Stefan Schenk, via Marinzen 32, I-39040 Castelrotto (Bolzano/Italy), who may be contact by the following means: tel. +39 338 6353022 + email: email@example.com.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, inasfar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: email@example.com.
The legal regulations stipulated in Art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code Decree 206/2005 expressly apply.